I help businesses who teach & coach kids to significantly improve student retention so the business grows and thrives instead of just replacing kids that quit.
The truth is, our culture is changing and parents need help. 'Quit-itis' is real and its impacting you. You're so busy spending your time, money and energy replacing students who quit that you don't get to focus on growing and improving your business.
When you've had enough and you decide to have a real impact ON your business, we can change the culture IN your business
When you work with me, you'll get real results:
- Losing students for no apparent reason will become a THING OF THE PAST.
- You’ll know how to SUPPORT PARENTS in KEEPING THEIR KIDS IN YOUR ACTIVITIES.
- You’ll be known as THE PLACE WHERE STUDENTS STAY AND ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS.
- Your RETENTION WILL SOAR and ATTRITION WILL PLUMMET.
- You’ll be able to FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU again!
In one short hour, I'll show you how to significantly slow your attrition, change the quitting culture that threatens your business and become the place known for getting real results for your students and their parents.
Let's talk and set you up for success from the beginning!
During our private phone or video call we’ll:
- LOOK at your vision, your current marketing plan and your enrollment policies
- REVIEW your intake process
- TALK about your attrition rates & timelines
- DISCUSS the Raising Quit-Proof Kids Roadmap and additional strategies
- FIND out if we’re a good fit to work together
More about Robin
A former music & dance studio owner and mother of four, Robin has coached hundreds of entrepreneurs around the world and facilitates a Mastermind group for studio owners.
Robin is passionate about ending ‘Quit-itis’--kids quitting prematurely and habitually. She’s seen how quitting impacts businesses, especially those whose goals focus on developing skills, abilities and talents in kids. She also knows from teaching music to thousands of kids for over 25 years, that parents don’t know what to do about kids quitting. Robin’s committed to changing the culture of quitting and helping both businesses and families thrive.